PCI DSS Compliance San Diego ServicesPass an inspection for PCI - DSS compliance. Gain PCI compliance. Accept credit cards for your business in San Diego.Call us : (619) 325-0990
PCI DSS Compliance San Diego Services
PCI Compliance in San Diego | PCI DSS Compliance Services | Compliance Consulting
PCI DSS Compliance San Diego Services. Allow your business in San Diego to securely accept credit cards by becoming PCI compliant. We’re your PCI DSS solution.
PCI DSS Compliance San Diego services offered at Hyphenet. Pass an inspection for PCI DSS compliance. Gain PCI compliance. The city of San Diego has issued San Diego businesses to be PCI DSS compliant effective May 22, 2015. Upon annual inspections, if your business is not PCI DSS compliant, you will be penalized a large fine and lose the privilege of card processing.
What is PCI DSS compliance?
PCI DSS stands for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Hyphenet is able to help your business in San Diego become PCI DSS compliant. Call us today: (619) 325-0990.
Are your Credit Card Transactions PCI DSS Compliant?
There’s currently 12 requirements that businesses in San Diego must pass in order to be considered PCI DSS compliant. If you’re a business owner, you may have already had your annual PCI DSS compliance inspection. If you passed, your business is compliant with the payment card industry data security. If you didn’t pass, you will need to make improvements to your network security. You can view this link to the City of San Diego’s Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance Policy here. Once your business makes network security updates, you will need to demonstrate that your business can securely process, transmit, and store credit card information.
If you want a PCI DSS solution, contact us for PCI DSS Compliance San Diego Services.
Contact us today: (619)325-0990
PCI DSS Requirements
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
- Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
- Protect stored cardholder data
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
- Protect all systems against malware and regularly update anti-virus software or programs
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know
- Identify and authenticate access to system components
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Regularly test security systems and processes
- Maintain a policy that addresses information security
Hyphenet is your PCI DSS Compliance Solution
Hyphenet is able to upgrade your company’s network security to satisfy all 12 of the the PCI DSS compliance requirements.
We’re a San Diego based managed IT service provider. We have over ten years of experience working with large and small businesses in San Diego county.
Call us today for professional PCI DSS Compliance San Diego Services.
PCI DSS Compliant Service Testimonials
Hiring Hyphenet for PCI DSS consulting was exactly what my business needed. They helped us upgrade our firewall and network security among making sure all 12 requirements were met. I’m glad I called.
My business did not meet an annual inspection for PCI DSS compliance. I was unaware of the issues with our network security until Hyphenet stepped in to take care of everything. We’re back on track and PCI DSS compliant.
In the past, my business was affected by data loss. It was highly recommended that I look into Hyphenet’s managed IT services to help prevent data loss from ever happening again. I’m so glad I did. Hyphenet has been keeping my network safe and secure. No problems since.
Misconceptions about PCI DSS Compliance
1. The PCI Data Security Standards is only a recommendation and not a requirement
False. In 2004 major credit card companies formed (PCI SSC) the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. They have set the minimum security standards for all merchants that process and handle credit card data.
2. I don’t process a large number of credit cards (too small, only level3, only level 4), so I don’t have to be compliant.
False. While merchants that process less than 20k transactions a year are usually not required to have their compliance validated, the obligation for PCI compliance is still there. There are consequences if your credit card data is compromised.
3. Can we securely store credit card data for recurring billing?
Answer: If you’re saving the credit card data by using a hard copy, you’ll need to review and follow the PCI DSS requirement #9. ( Restrict physical access ti cardholder data) If you’re using electronic storage, the data must be compliant and encrypted.
Hyphenet’s PCI DSS Compliance Services give you Peace of Mind
Protect Credit Card Data
Thank you for learning more about our PCI DSS Compliance San Diego Services.