Network Security San DiegoHyphenet offers Network Security Services in the San Diego area, call 619-325-0990
Network Security San Diego
Hyphenet offers Network Security San Diego services. Threats against business networks are very common in todays businesses. Whether a hacker is attacking your systems from the outside, an employee is abusing privilege, a trojan or virus is randomly looking for security holes, or you suffer an accidental denial of service from poorly trained users, the result is the same; your business suffers and you lose revenue. What is network security you ask? Network security refers to the authorization to access the data in your network. These threats are:
- Viruses, worms, and Trojans
- Spyware and adware
- Hacker attacks
- Data interception and theft
How secure is your network?
Ask yourself the following questions about your network to determine how confident you are about your network security:
1. Could a known virus penetrate my computer systems or network?
2. Could a trojan program be installed on my file server that gives a hacker open access to my systems?
3. Are the workstations and file servers on my network running the latest service packs and critical security updates?
4. Is every system on my network running virus protection that is up to date?
5. Is there a firewall installed on my network? Is it properly configured?
6. Are my workstations adequately protected from an outside threat?
7. Do I have a disaster recovery plan in place?
8. If any data was destroyed can I trust that my backup AND restore are functioning?
9. Do I know if confidential files are really confidential?
Did you Answer “No”?
Answering “no” or “I don’t know” to any one of these questions puts you at a higher risk for a possible security breach. For most businesses, a compromise of the integrity or confidentiality of the business would cause severe damage. And for smaller businesses and organizations a security breach could be catastrophic. If you’re looking for a leading network security San Diego company, contact Hyphenet today to learn more about how we can help and give you peace of mind by securing your company’s data.
How can we help?
Our experience and partnerships with security companies such as Cisco, eset, SonicWALL, Symantec, and Trend Micro allow us to bring corporate level protection to small and medium and enterprise businesses. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you improve your security and reduce the threat of an attack that cripples your business. We are one of the best network security companies in San Diego. We can visit your business today!