7 Things we LOVE about Proofpoint Essentials (& you will too)
You’ve probably heard a lot of tech news about Intel Security discontinuing McAfee SaaS products and their recommendation to migrate to Proofpoint . I bet your boss has even mentioned wanting to eventually hire someone to migrate to proofpoint but they still have a lot of technical questions… sigh. Here’s 5 technical things your boss wants to know about a Proofpoint migration. You, on the other hand can have fun and learn these 7 Things we already LOVE about Proofpoint Essentials & you will too:
- Proofpoint extends Office 365 for Advanced Security Protection & Guarantees email availability
- Proofpoint has Enterprise protection! Against phish, malware, spam, and all other email threats
- Advanced threat protection against today’s email threats. Proofpoint is constantly learning and updating their algorithms
- Proofpoint has a cloud based email archive! Their 10 year cloud archive keeps SMEs protected and always compliant.
- OUR Favorite: Easy set up! No hardware or software to install! + No need to update. Proofpoint does everything before it enters your network! Just login.
- Proofpoint has 100% Protection from known viruses
- Clean super easy to use interface!
Here’s some images of Proofpoint Essentials clean and super easy to use interface:
I love how everything looks sleek and not overwhelming.
And there you have it. That’s our personal 7 things we love about Proofpoint Essentials. What are some of your favorite features about Proofpoint?
Subscribe To Hyphenet's Newsletter
Get ready for fun tech newsletters that are never boring.