Events and SeminarsIf you were unable to attend any of these events, please contact us so we can schedule a one-on-one meeting with your organization.
Home > Company > Past IT Trade Shows & Events
Past IT Trade Shows & Events:
- 2015 San Diego Tech-Security Conference – Thursday, April 16th, 8:15AM – 5PM. Topics that were covered: Building a Continuous Response Architecture, Bit9+Carbon Black, Centrify, Check Point, Darktrace Limited, Certified Security Solutions
- HypheNet hosted a successful technology expo titled “Liebert / UCSD SuperComputer Infrastructure Solutions” at the UCSD SuperComputer Center in San Diego. The successful San Diego event was attended by academic, and enterprise organizations located throughout San Diego. The attendees were briefed on multiple industry related topics.
- HypheNet hosted a successful security seminar titled “Addressing Emerging Security Threats” at the Hyatt – La Jolla. The successful San Diego event was attended by enterprise banking, finance, health care, and utility companies located throughout Southern California. The attendees all faced real-world regulation and compliance issues including Sarbanes-Oxley, GLBA, HIPAA, SB1386 and SEC.
- Hyphenet hosted a successful and exciting free Network Convergence Seminar on the latest I.T Security and Physical Security solutions.
- Hyphenet, Inc. awarded San Diego hotel renovation project to provide identification methods at various points to control the access of guests in rooms.
- Hyphenet, Inc. awarded San Diego 3-story restaurant contract to provide technology consulting, including network infrastructure and access security.
- Hyphenet, Inc. awarded contract for San Diego medical facility network infrastruction buildout, to include 3Com VoIP telephony solution.
- Hyphenet, Inc. hosts I.T. Convergence seminar to Temecula and Murrieta Valley commercial and education clients.