Did you know your employees are your weakest link when it comes to your cyber security?
2. An email that attempts to trick a reader into installing software that may contain a virus or ask for confidential information is an example of a:
3. Encryption is a strong control for protecting information but it only works on laptops.
4. Which is an example of PII?
5. If you are sending an email containing PII or sensitive data you must send it encrypted.
6. What is a way to protect PII and sensitive data from office visitors?
7. Encryption is best described as:
8. Which method used by hackers is also called “Password Cracking” and can repeatedly guess different passwords to get access to your accounts?
9. If you install software from the internet there is a possibility that viruses or malware could infect your computer and access PII or sensitive data.
10. To make a password complex you should:
11. A malicious macro cannot run until you click the “Enable Content” or “Enable Editing” button.
12. To protect PII and sensitive data, you only need to be worried about outsider threats such as hackers, Phishing Scams and ransomware.
13. Passwords should be kept the same for all online accounts you are accessing so it is easier for you to remember them.
14. What is the best definition of Spear Phishing?
15. The process that can be used to monitor system access for inappropriate or malicious activity is best known as _____.
16. Physical security is not an important aspect of protecting PII and sensitive data.
17. Which of the following is true of a keylogger?
18. Encryption is the process of transforming information into an unreadable code.
19. What is a step that you can take to minimize the chance and impact of a ransomware attack?
20. If you get a suspicious phone call at work from a representative at Microsoft claiming that your computer is infected with a virus, you should:
Ideally, you want your employees to score 100%.
Employee security quiz answers:
Did you or your employees get all the answers correct?
Give us a call for a free customized quote: (619) 325-0990
Subscribe To Hyphenet's Newsletter
Get ready for fun tech newsletters that are never boring.